STANDARD COMPETITION TERMS
- Qualifying Persons
1.1 Pete’s Hot Wheels LTD trading as Supercompetitions.co.uk– skill based Competitions with prizes in accordance with these terms and conditions on the website www.supercompetitions.co.uk.
1.2 The Competitions are open to all persons aged 16 and over except Supercompetitions.co.uk employees and any person with the relationship to the Supercompetitions.co.uk employees.
1.3 Supercompetitions.co.uk reserves the right to close a customer’s account at any time, if they feel the customer is abusing the services, being abusive to other customers or staff or they have the belief that it is not genuinely the customer that is entering.
2. Legal Undertaking
2.1 By entering a Competition the Competitor (‘Entrant’, ‘you’, ‘your(s)’) will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so, you will have read and understood these terms and conditions and you will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
2.2 Competitions are governed by English Law and any matters relating to the Competition will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
2.3 In the event that you participate in a Competition online via the website, and by accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our Competitions. Supercompetitions.co.uk will not be held responsible for any Competitor entering any of our Competitions unlawfully. If in any doubt you should immediately leave the website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
3. Competition Entry
3.1 Competitions may be entered via the website. Supercompetitions.co.uk , may run multiple Competitions and may be operated at the same time and each Competition will have a specific prize.
3.2 Availability and pricing of Competitions is at the discretion of Supercompetitions.co.uk and will be specified at the point of sale on the website.
3.3 Your Supercompetitions.co.uk account in order to enter a Competition, you will need to register an account online. To register an account online you will be asked to provide an email address.
3.4 When playing a Competition online via the website, you must follow the on-screen instructions to: (a) pick the Competition you would like to enter and when you are ready to purchase your Ticket(s), provide your contact and payment details. You will need to check your details carefully and tick the statement, confirming you have read and understood the Competition terms and conditions; (b) once you have purchased your tickets, play the Competition when your payment has cleared we will contact you by email to confirm your entry.
3.5 Supercompetitions.co.uk reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete entries if it has reasonable grounds for believing that a Competitor has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
3.6 To the extent permitted by applicable law, all entries become supercompetitions.co.uk property and will not be returned.
3.7 Each account can purchase a maximum of 1 tickets for each competition. Unless each competition has specified MAX amount of tickets to be purchased .
3.8 The Competition closes when the last number is taken, no more entries after this point will be accepted.
3.9 All Competitors must create an account prior to entering and supply an email address, contact telephone number and your address to proceed in the Competition.
4. Promotion Periods
4.1 Each Competition will run for a specified period. Please see each Competition for details of start and end times and dates (‘Promotion Period(s)’).
4.2 Once a prize draw date has been announced and confirmed on the prize listing page, we will draw the prize on that date.
5. Competition Judgement
5.1 Supercompetitions.co.uk , the online Google Random Number Generator will determine the Winner of each Competition. Every draw will be live streamed on Facebook before entering the required numbers for that specific competition, i.e. 1 to 100, 1 to 1000 etc.
5.2 Due to the nature of the winning judgement there will only be one 1st prize Winner per Competition.
5.3 Supercompetitions.co.uk will attempt to contact Winner using the telephone number and email address provided at the time of entry (or as later updated) and held securely in our database. It is the Competitor’s responsibility to check and update contact details. If for any reason they are entered incorrectly, Supercompetitions.co.uk will not be held responsible. Competitors must carefully check their contact details have been recorded correctly.
5.4 If for any reason Supercompetitions.co.uk is unable to contact a Winner within 30 days of the end of a Competition, or the Winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize or the Winner is disqualified as a result of breaching any of terms and conditions, the Winner will abandon the prize and the prize will remain in the custody and ownership of Supercompetitions.co.uk.
5.5 In the event that the Supercompetitions.co.uk closes a Competition early, the Winner will be selected from all valid and eligible entries received by Supercompetitions.co.uk prior to the date of closure. Supercompetitions.co.uk reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any Competition, up to a maximum of 3 times. If the Competition is not sold out after the 3rd extension of time, then the Prize that will be given as follows:
70% of the value of paid Entries to the Competition. Only the Competition Competitors will be entered into this draw.
5.6 All competitors are automatically entered onto Supercompetitions.co.uk database for the purpose of conveying information as to the status of their Competition, as well as any future Promotions or Competitions offered by Supercompetitions.co.uk.
6. Winner’s Details
6.1 The Prize Winner will be required to show proof of identification on delivery of the prize. Any failure to meet this agreement may result in the winner being disqualified and Supercompetitions.co.uk recalling the prize.
6.2 All Winners will also be asked to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used for marketing and public relations by Supercompetitions.co.uk in connection with the competition and in identifying them as a winner of a competition.
6.3 Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by Supercompetitions.co.uk and provided that the Winner has fulfilled the terms and conditions the Winner will be contacted to make arrangements for delivery of the prize.
7. Competition Prizes
7.1 Supercompetitions.co.uk prizes are determined and selected by the employees of the company and are owned by Supercompetitions.co.uk from the date of the Competition going live on the website to the date that the Winner receives the prize. All prizes are picked and purchased by Supercompetitions.co.uk and in that case this is the prize the Winner will receive. Details of each prize can be found on the website on the Competitions pages. Supercompetitions.co.uk take no responsibility of the prize awarded after delivery. Once the winner receives the prize, Supercompetitions.co.uk does not insure the prize. No insurance comes with the prizes and Supercompetitions.co.uk cannot be held responsible for the prize once it has been handed over to the Winner.
7.2 Delivery to the Winner’s address in Great Britain is free (England, Scotland, Wales). The prize will be delivered within 24hrs after the Winner is announced. Delivery for the Winners in Northern Ireland will be delivered within 5 days.
7.3 All Competitors expenses to collect the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7.4 The Winner hereby agrees that all prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider, manufacturer or supplier.
7.5 Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to other substitutes.
9. Winners’ Personal Data
9.1 Receiving of the prize by the Winner will mean they are required to have their photo or video taken by Supercompetitions.co.uk for promotional purposes, both immediately after their win.
9.2 By entering a competition, Competitor agree to the use of their name and/or photograph or other likeness to be used for marketing purposes as required by Supercompetitions.co.uk if you are announced a Winner.
10. Limits of Liability – Supercompetitions.co.uk makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. Except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Supercompetitions.co.uk, Supercompetitions.co.uk shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by Supercompetitions.co.uk, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner, or in connection with any of the competitions promoted by Supercompetitions.co.uk.
11. Electronic Communications – No responsibility will be accepted by Supercompetitions.co.uk for failed, partial or confused computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or negligence of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes. Supercompetitions.co.uk shall use its best endeavours to award the prize for a competition to the correct competitor. If due to reasons of hardware, software or other computer related failure, or due to human error the prize is awarded incorrectly, Supercompetitions.co.uk reserves the right to reclaim the competition prize and award it to the correct competitor, at its sole discretion and without admission of liability and the Competitor that has been incorrectly awarded the Prize will immediately at the Competitor’s own cost/expense return it to Supercompetitions.co.uk or pay Supercompetitions.co.uk for that Prize. Supercompetitions.co.uk shall not be liable for any economic or other consequential loss suffered or sustained to any persons to whom an award has been incorrectly made, and no compensation shall be due. Supercompetitions.co.uk shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the software and website(s) used to operate its Competitions perform correctly and accurately across the latest versions of popular internet, tablet and mobile browsers. For the avoidance of doubt, only the ticket recorded in our systems, howsoever displayed or calculated, shall be entered into the relevant Competition and Supercompetitions.co.uk shall not be held liable for any competition entries that occur as a result of malfunctioning software or other event.
12. Data Protection Notice – Any personal data that you supply to Supercompetitions.co.uk or authorise Supercompetitions.co.uk to obtain from a third party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by Supercompetitions.co.uk to administer the Competition and fulfil prizes where applicable. In order to process, record and use your personal data Supercompetitions.co.uk may disclose it to (i) any credit card company whose name you give; (ii) any person to whom Supercompetitions.co.uk proposes to transfer any of Supercompetitions.co.uk rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement Supercompetitions.co.uk may have with you; (iii) any person to whom Supercompetitions.co.uk proposes to transfer its business or any part of it; (iv) comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of Supercompetitions.co.uk in any country; and (v) prevent, detect or prosecute fraud and other crime. In order to process, use, record and disclose your personal data Supercompetitions.co.uk may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom, in which event Supercompetitions.co.uk is responsible for ensuring that your personal data continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.
13. Online account
13.1 Keep your account password secure and safe at all times to prevent it being used without your permission. You should (a) remember your password and never tell anyone, (b) don’t write your password down or record it in a way where it can be seen by someone else, (c) delete any communications from supercompetitions.co.uk in relation to your password as soon as you have read them, (d) avoid using a password that is easy to guess, (e) ensure that no-one else uses your account while you and/or your devices are logged on to the Website, (f) log off from your account when not using it and (g) keep your password or other access information secret.
13.2 Your password and log in details should not be given to anyone else and used to provide shared access. You must use a password which is exclusive to your account and maintain good internet security.
13.3 You must contact Supercompetitions.co.uk immediately if you believe, suspect or know that anyone else has used your account or given any instruction in relation to it without your permission, or if you believe someone else knows your password.
13.4 If you forget your password, you can reset it by following the instructions on the Website (as long as you can provide the relevant security information requested or required by Supercompetitions.co.uk).
13.5 Supercompetitions.co.uk will not be responsible or liable for any consequences arising out of or relating to any of this rule by you. Supercompetitions.co.uk will not in any event be responsible or liable for any actions or inactions that you may take or consequences that you may suffer as a result of using the Website.
14. To enter the competition by post for free, send your: Name, Address, DOB, Contact phone number, email address, name of prize and correct answer for that competition on the postcard. Post by 1st or 2nd post class to: SUPER Competitions, PO Box 165 MANCHESTER M9 9AT, United Kingdom. You will not be contacted to confirm entry until the entry list is completed. If your entry was received in time you will be entered into the entry list for that draw. Postal entries are limited to one competition entrant per postcard and random number will be allocated to each free entry by Supercompetitions.co.uk – where possible send a postcard with entry information on the back to speed up processing. The Competitor must specify which competition they wish to enter. Supercompetitions.co.uk will process all postal entries Tuesday by 5pm. Entries received after the processing period will not be counted that day and will be processed the day after. Sending a postal entry does not guarantee entry to a draw. Postal entries will not be counted if a prize sells out before the processing time that day. Free postal entries will be treated the
same way as the online entries, in addition the postal entries will be entered into the ‘Live Draws’ in the same manner. Standard competition terms and conditions apply for postal entries. You must include the name of the prize precisely as displayed on the website. You must be registered as a customer on our website before sending your postal entry. Failure to match a registered account with your postal entry will result in disposal of your entry.
You can register for an account here: https://www.supercompetitions.co.uk/account/register
15. Promoter: Pete’s Hot Wheels LTD trading as Supercompetitions.co.uk
Company Number: 11888066
Registered Office: SUPER Competitions PO Box 165 MANCHESTER M9 9AT